5 Steps Of A Collagen Facial And 10 Steps To Do One At Home
An essential way of building back tissues in your skin is receiving a collagen facial. Collagen is a natural protein that is found in your bones, skin, tendons and cartilage. What you may not know is that your body houses 27 different types of collagen and you start to lose it over the years. You cannot expect your skin to stay young forever. The tissues in your skin start sagging because of loss of elasticity, loss of collagen. Most commonly during a collagen facial, pure plant collagen is added to your skin to help make up for the collagen loss you have endured through the years.
Going to a salon can be quite expensive but it can be an extremely pampering experience. Most commonly there are five steps involved in receiving a collagen facial.
- The first step in the salon is to have your face cleansed. It is washed with a milky gentle cleanser that will clean any impurities off your skin such as make-up or oil.
- The next step is the exfoliation step. Very gentle grains slough away the layer of dead skin and this leaves the skin smooth and promotes cellular regeneration.
- After this, your face is massaged with a high concentration of collagen. You will thoroughly enjoy this step and soak in every minute because it’s costing you a pretty penny.
- The face massage is followed by a galvanic treatment and /or micro currant waves that allow the product to act deep into the skin tissue.
- Finally, a mask and a cream usually end this wonderful experience. Not only will your skin feel amazing, it will look radiant and young.
Nothing can replace a professional salon collagen facial but when you can’t afford to get yourself pampered there is an easy at home natural facial you can perform yourself.
Get all of the ingredients that you will need which is quite simply a mixing bowl, a spoon, an avocado, a kiwi, a towel and a washcloth. Sounds easy already, right? It is.
- Wash your face thoroughly. Be sure all make-up, oil and dirt are cleansed away. If you have a gentle exfoliate you can add that to this step. Pat your face dry.
- Cut off about 2 tablespoons worth of avocado and peel the skin away. Put this in your mixing bowl.
- Cut the kiwi in half and cut away the fuzzy, hairy skin. Put half of it in the mixing bowl.
- Mash the kiwi and avocado together to form a nice paste.
- Apply the mask to your face and leave on for a half hour.
- Remove the bulk of the mask with a wash cloth.
- Rinse away the remainder of the mask with warm water and pat dry.
- Eat the rest of the kiwi.
- Eat the rest of the avocado.
Avocados have certain sugars that boost epidermis collagen in your skin and vitamin C produces more collagen. The combination of the two ingredients together does wonders for your skin. It is incredibly simple and will cost you only a few dollars. Of course it cannot replace the collagen facial you’ll receive in a salon but even rotating the two can produce wonderful results. You should have a facial every four to six weeks. Anything more often that once a month is just too much. You can over do it. It is important to realize that to replace collagen in the skin you need to have collagen injections but to rejuvenate your skin a collage facial does the job.